We are open for contactless rug cleaning
During these difficult times we will continue to work hard to keep your rugs clean and sanitised. Our dedicated rug cleaning facility continues to operate Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm providing a Covid safe, contactless service.
Looking after our customers and staff has always been top priority. Here’s how our service works and the precautionary measures we are taking to protect your health.
Covid safe rug cleaning process
1. We collect your rug from your home, from the front step or patio. Call us on 1300 108 746 to arrange.
2. You can also bring rugs to our factory in Kirrawee. When you arrive, check-in with the QR code. We’re practicing social distancing and can assess your rug outside, there’s no need for you to come inside.
3. We clean your rug, following our thorough 10-step process.
4. Your rug is dried in our climate controlled drying room.
5. Clean, sanitised rugs can be home delivered or picked up from our collection station out the front.
6. Payment is contactless by credit card over the phone.
The team at The Rug Cleaning Centre